Get an Australian-Made Three-Phase Transformer
Southern Electronic Services manufactures custom-made three-phase transformers across Australia with a fast turnaround – often within days. Why lose money while you wait for your transformer to be shipped from overseas?
We can construct your three-phase transformer using our extensive range of bobbins, cores, frames and enclosures. Our transformers are compliant with Australian Standard AS61558-1997 & AS60076-2005.
We guarantee that our transformers will have a robust construction, a choice of mounting configurations and different options for enclosures.
We Manufacture to Your Specifications
A three-phase transformer from Southern Electronic Services is constructed with:
- A wide power range – from 100VA to 500KVA
- Low load regulation
- Insulation classes up to class H – 180°C
- Multiple secondary windings option
- Electro-static screen option between primary and secondary windings
- Choice of input and output voltages with taps if required
- Available as open type with flying leads or terminal blocks
- Tough varnish coating – clear or black
Enclosures for Your Three-Phase Transformer
Southern Electronic Services can encase your three-phase transformer in a powder-coated steel (IP23) enclosure for hard wiring, or with mains cord on input & output socket on the outside of the case.
We offer wall mounting enclosures for sizes up to about 5KVA.
What are your Three-Phase Transformer Requirements?
If you are unsure what kind of transformer you need or have any questions regarding the manufacture of a three-phase transformer, phone us on (03) 9706 4202 or contact us online.